Basic Program on Understanding Annual Reports
Basic Info : Course on Annual Reports Level : Beginner Commitment : 6 hours of study, 1 Days, 4 sessions of 1.5 hours Language : English How To Pass : Attend all sessions and complete all assignments to pass the course
What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will:
- Learn to make inferences on management quality from annual reports
- Understand the laws that regulate Annual report structure
- Understand the processes of consolidation and financial evaluations
SESSION 1 SESSION 2 SESSION 3 SESSION 4
- Inferences on management quality
- Management Discussion & Analysis – Different strokes
- Director’s reports – structure and key observations
- Understanding the nature of key accounting policies
- Auditors’ report
- How to gauge management quality? The key pointers
- The laws that regulate Annual report structure
- Process of consolidation – some fundamentals
- Understanding the corporate structure
- Why are corporate structures important?
- Capital Employed
- Capital intensity
- Margin profiles
- Volume profiles
- Industry leverage
- RoCE and RoE decomposition
- Evaluation of an annual report. A Classroom exercise
Certificate from BSE Institute Ltd.
Training 5 or more people ?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs, click here.
Try BSE Business
How It works
Live Classroom Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring Case Studies quizzes and projects.
Interact, Learn and Grow
BSEVarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from BSE Institute Ltd. Share your success with world