Basic Program on Finance and Accounts
Basic Info : Course on Finance & Accounts Level : Beginner Commitment : 14 hours of study, 2 Days, 7 sessions of 2 hours Language : English How To Pass : Attend all sessions and complete all assignments to pass the course
What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will:
- Learn to assess the financial strengths and weaknesses of entities
- Learn to read annual reports and evaluate corporate performance
- Understand Value Creation: Concept of trading and manufacturing
- Learn about the financial markets
- Understand the various accounting principles and financial reporting standards
SESSION 1 SESSION 2 SESSION 3 SESSION 4 SESSION 5 SESSION 6 SESSION 6
- Understanding financial strengths and weaknesses
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- Liquidity versus Profitability
- Under capitalization
- What are Financial Statements?
- Balance Sheet
- P & L Account
- Cash Flow
- How to read Financial Statements?
- Loans and Advances
- Suppliers Management
- Difference between firm, partnership and company
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Concept of trading and manufacturing - value creation
- Common shares
- Preference shares
- Hybrid instruments like convertibles, warrants
- Money market instruments like CPs, bank financing, factoring, forfeiting, bill discounting etc.
- Comparative analysis of various sources of funds - competitive advantages and disadvantages
- Discussion on authorized capital, subscribed capital, issued capital, paid up capital etc.
- Persons liable for registration
- Bonus, split, consolidation, right, dividend, buyback etc.
- The underlying rationale for each and their impact on the balance sheet
- The share price of the company
- Concept of gearing / leveraging
- Cost of capital
- Distinctive advantages and disadvantages
- Major players, their roles in the market Products
- How to raise funds through the Primary Market (capital and money market)
- How the secondary markets operate both money and capital markets
Certificate from BSE Institute Ltd.
Training 5 or more people ?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs, click here.
Try BSE Business
How It works
Live Classroom Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring Case Studies quizzes and projects.
Interact, Learn and Grow
BSEVarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from BSE Institute Ltd. Share your success with world