Basic Program on IPO Procedures and Processes
Basic Info : Course on IPO Procedures Level : Beginner Commitment : 12 hours of study, 2 Days, 4 sessions of 3 hours Language : English How To Pass : Attend all sessions and complete all assignments to pass the course
What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the procedures and processes prescribed by various regulatory authorities and related agencies with regard to IPO’s
SESSION 1 SESSION 2 SESSION 3 SESSION 4
- Book Building Procedure
- Appointment of Managers/ Advisers/ Underwriters/ Brokers/ Registrars/ Advertising & Publicity Agencies
- Opening & Closing Dates of Subscription List
- Mechanism of making a foreign payment
- Forex and Interest Rate markets
- Requirements & Contents of the Prospectus
- Abridged Prospectus
- Vetting Procedure
- Requirement and Contents of Application Form
- Distribution Procedure
- Instruction to the Collecting Branches of Bankers to the Issue
- Basis of Allotment
- Procedure in case of Over-subscription
- Procedure in case of Under-subscription
- Essential requirements for Listing
- Procedure relating to listing of shares in the stock exchanges and follow up action
- • Important Guidelines / Directions issued by SEBI for IPO's
- • Cost of Public Issue
Certificate from BSE Institute Ltd.
Training 5 or more people ?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs, click here.
Try BSE Business
How It works
Live Classroom Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring Case Studies quizzes and projects.
Interact, Learn and Grow
BSEVarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from BSE Institute Ltd. Share your success with world