Basic Program on Valuation of Shares
Basic Info : Course on Valuation of Shares Level : Beginner Commitment : 12 hours of study, 2 Days, 6 sessions of 2 hours Language : English How To Pass : Attend all sessions and complete all assignments to pass the course
What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will:
- Learn Important concepts required in valuation
- Learn the various Dividend Approaches & techniques to Valuation
- Learn the Comparative Valuation methods & techniques
- Learn to put it all together and determining clusters from where to extract value
SESSION 1 SESSION 2 SESSION 3 SESSION 4 SESSION 5 SESSION 6
- Introduction to Valuation and its relevance
- Important concepts required in valuation
- Computing cost of equity, beta, market premium, risk free rate, and forward rates
- A case study on projections with hands on study on computers
- Dividend Approaches to Valuation – Cost based methods, Comparative Methods, Cash Flow discounting methods
- Computing cost based methods
- Case Study
- Cash flow discounting method continued including sensitivity analysis and expected value
- Comparative Valuation methods - PE, EV to EBITDA and other multiples to be computed
- • Putting it all together and determining clusters from where to extract value
- • Some issues in M and A valuation, Final questions and wrap up
Certificate from BSE Institute Ltd.
Training 5 or more people ?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs, click here.
Try BSE Business
How It works
Live Classroom Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring Case Studies quizzes and projects.
Interact, Learn and Grow
BSEVarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from BSE Institute Ltd. Share your success with world