Certificate Program on Business Data Analytics
Basic Info : Course on Data Analytics Level : Beginner Commitment : 32 hours of study, 8 Days, 8 sessions of 4 hours Language : English How To Pass : Attend all sessions and complete all assignments to pass the course
What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will:
- Learn about Data Science and its evolution
- Learn Data Manipulation and Wrangling techniques
- Learn Multiple Linear Regression & Polynomial Regression
- Learn to use Tableau
SESSION 1 SESSION 2 SESSION 3 SESSION 4 SESSION 5 SESSION 6 SESSION 7 SESSION 8
- • What is Data Science?
- • Evolution of Data Science
- • Various Data Science related profiles and applications
- • Machine Learning and AI in HFT
- • Data Manipulation and Wrangling
- • Writing Functions
- • Graphics, Descriptive Statistics, Inferential Statistics
- • Linear Regression, Statistical Plots
- • Multiple Linear Regression & Polynomial Regression
- • Shrinkage Method for model improvements
- • Variable Reduction Techniques - PCA / PCR
- • R-Squared, Case Study - Using R
- • Logistics Regression
- • Tree Based Methods
- • Time Series Decomposition
- • Holt Winters smoothing
- • ARIMA Models
- • Case Study - using R
- • Importing Data into Tableau
- • Creating Graphs
- • Creating Sets and Performing Custom Calculations in Tableau
- • Using R in Tableau
- • Creating Dashboard
- • Publish a Tableau Dashboard on web
- • Case Studies - 1
- • Case Studies – 2
Certificate from BSE Institute Ltd.
Training 5 or more people ?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs, click here.
Try BSE Business
How It works
Live Classroom Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring Case Studies quizzes and projects.
Interact, Learn and Grow
BSEVarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from BSE Institute Ltd. Share your success with world