Certificate Program Insolvency And Bankruptcy Code
Basic Info : Course on Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code Level : Advance Commitment : 12 hours of study, 2 Days, 4 sessions of 3 hours Language : English How To Pass : Attend all sessions and complete all assignments to pass the course
What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will:
- Learn to manage expectations of stakeholders and parties in a restructuring/liquidation
- Learn about challenges in managing the liquidation/restructuring estate
- Learn to incorporate global best practices from overseas – to consider in India
- Learn and understand Chapter XIX & Chapter XX of Companies Act, 2013
SESSION 1 SESSION 2 SESSION 3 SESSION 4
- • Bankruptcy for corporates
- • Managing Expectations of Stakeholders and Parties in a Restructuring/ Liquidation
- • Bankruptcy for non-corporates and individuals
- • The “Twilight Zone”
- • Challenges in Managing the Liquidation/Restructuring Estate
- • Insolvency professionals
- • Best Practices from Overseas – To Consider in India
- • Global Approach to Insolvency and Restructuring
- • Chapter XIX & Chapter XX of Companies Act, 2013
- • Part VIA, Part VII & Section 391 of Companies Act, 1956
- • RDDBFI Act, 1993
- • SARFAESI Act, 2002
- • SICA Act, 1985
- • The Presidency Towns Insolvency Act, 1909
- • The Provincial Insolvency Act, 1920
- • Chapter XIII of the LLP Act, 2008
Certificate from BSE Institute Ltd.
Training 5 or more people ?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs, click here.
Try BSE Business
How It works
Live Classroom Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring Case Studies quizzes and projects.
Interact, Learn and Grow
BSEVarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from BSE Institute Ltd. Share your success with world