Basic Program on Smart Investing Strategies and Portfolio Management
Basic Info : Course on Portfolio Management Level : Beginner Commitment : 12 hours of study, 2 Days, 6 sessions of 2 hours Language : English How To Pass : Attend all sessions and complete all assignments to pass the course
What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will:
- Learn to manage a collection of stocks so as to minimize risk and maximize returns
- Learn techniques to make you a smarter investor
- Learn to incorporate systems, processes and designs to help you manage your portfolio better
SESSION 1 SESSION 2 SESSION 3 SESSION 4 SESSION 5 SESSION 6
- • Mid Cap Stocks as Options
- • Safety in Numbers
- • Checklist for Stocks
- • Buying Secular Growth Stories
- •Leave the Cyclicals for Professional Investors
- • Managing Large Holdings
- • Stock Concentration
- • Selling a Stock
- • Maintaining Quality of Portfolio
- • Portfolio Approach
- • Strategy in Bull Markets
- • Strategy in Bear Markets
- • Timing the Market Vs Time in the Market
- • Managing Expectations
- • Managing Impact of Unpredictable Events
- • Calculating Returns
Certificate from BSE Institute Ltd.
Training 5 or more people ?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs, click here.
Try BSE Business
How It works
Live Classroom Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring Case Studies quizzes and projects.
Interact, Learn and Grow
BSEVarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from BSE Institute Ltd. Share your success with world