Certificate Program On Mutual Funds
Basic Info : Course on Mutual Funds Level : Advance Commitment : 22 hours of study, 4 Days, 11 sessions of 2 hours Language : English How To Pass : Attend all sessions and complete all assignments to pass the course
What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will:
- Gain knowledge about the organisation and management of mutual funds
- Gain insights required to become a well-informed investment advisor
- Get an understanding of the complexities of the mutual fund functions internally and externally
- Be equipped to pass the AMFI Certification Test
SESSION 1 SESSION 2 SESSION 3 SESSION 4 SESSION 5 SESSION 6 SESSION 7 SESSION 8 SESSION 9 SESSION 10 SESSION 11
- The Concept and Role of Mutual Funds
- Fund Structures, Organisation and Constituents
- Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Investing in Mutual Funds: Understanding the Process, Investment Objective
- Prospectus / Offer Document and Key Information Memorandum
- Processes, Rights and Obligations for Investors
- Equity Markets and Mutual Funds
- Debt Markets and Mutual Funds
- Derivatives Markets and Mutual Funds
- Investment Policy
- Restrictions on Investments
- NAV Concepts and Pricing
- Valuation Norms for Securities
- Reporting and Disclosure Norms
- Risk and Performance Evaluation
- Measuring Returns
- Tracking Mutual Funds Performance
- Role of an Intermediary as a "Financial Planner"
- Concept of Financial Planning for the Investors
- Need for Financial Planning
- Basis of Financial Planning
- Life Cycle and Wealth Cycle stages
- Investment Products
- Financial Planning Strategies for Investors
- Financial Planning Strategies & Tools
- Asset Allocation- The Strategic Tool and Model Portfolio
- Recommending Financial Planning Strategies for Investors
- Comparison of Investments from available products
- Selecting the Right Investment Products for Investors
- Fund Selection from available products
- Helping Investors Understand Risks in Fund Investing
- Investment Philosophy
- Recommending the Model Portfolio and Selecting the Right Funds
- Strategies & "How to make Mutual Funds work for you"
- Design of Mutual Fund Products
- Who can invest in Mutual Funds in India?
- Investor Services - Application, Redemption, Investment Plans & Services
- AMFI Code of Conduct - Ethics and Best Practices
- Marketing of Mutual Funds Products
- Fund Distribution Channels
- Sales Practices
Certificate from BSE Institute
Training 5 or more people ?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs, click here.
Try BSE Business
How It works
Live Classroom Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring Case Studies quizzes and projects.
Interact, Learn and Grow
Be a part of the BSE Institute Community. Interact, in person, with expert faculty other learners and debate ideas, discuss course material, and get help mastering concepts.
Earn official recognition for your work, and share your success with friends, colleagues, and employers. A BSE Institute Certificate is a valuable asset.