Exploring Mutual Fund Investments
To provide investors with the knowledge of risks and rewards of investing in mutual funds.
What will you learn?
- Evolution and Regulatory Framework Governing the Mutual Funds Industry
- Investing in Mutual Funds
- Portfolio Management using Comparative Analysis
- NAV, Pricing, Valuation, Accounting & Taxation
- Measuring and Evaluating Mutual Fund Performance
- Financial Planning using Mutual Funds
- SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) & Developing Model Portfolio using Product Mix
- Risk Management Associated with Mutual Funds
- Marketing, Distribution, Sales & Investor
- Services related to Mutual Funds
What do we provide?
Live Virtual Classes: 10 hours live webinar- 2 hours for 5 days.
Participation certificate from BSE Institute Ltd.
Tentative Program Start Date:
12th March 2017*
Who will teach?
Faculty Name: Mr. Shanin Thomas
Mr. Shanin is the Managing Partner at AnalyseWise Investment Advisors.
Prior to Co-Founding AnalyseWise, Shanin was a part of J.P. Morgan’s Investment Banking Division in Mumbai and New York. He has been involved in more than $10.0 billion of M&A and financing activities across asset management and specialty finance space in North America.
Previously, Shanin worked for a boutique investment bank and advisory firm as a part of a 4 member team which worked closely with the family office of Michael Dell helping them in generating investment ideas across sectors in the United States.
Shanin loves teaching and is a visiting faculty at Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) where he has given several talks on value investing and related subjects.
Who Should Attend?
Individual, Stock brokers, sub-brokers, investment consultants, portfolio managers, Financial Analyst and management students
Price: Rs. 3499/-
*Please note that the program start date mentioned here is tentative and subject to change which will be intimated to participants in case of any changes.