Building wealth with Mutual Funds
This course will provide the participants, a quick snapshot of the Concept, Structure and Classification of Mutual Funds in India
What Will I Learn?
- How to invest in mutual funds
- Know what is a SIP, STP, SWP, Liquid funds
- Understand the benefits and returns on mutual funds
- No prior experience in investing is necessary
This course is designed for beginners who want to invest as well as for intermediate investor who knows about investing but wants to improve his knowledge around how to invest. This course demystifies investing in the mutual fund industry (with a specific focus on the Indian mutual fund industry)
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Choose the best possible mutual funds to invest in India
- Use different tools to pick the right funds for the right goals
- Define and set goals for savings
Who is the Target Audience?
- This course is for beginning investors who have no idea of how mutual funds and markets work. This is ideally suited for people in their 20s and those who have just started earning as the techniques outlined have a long term horizon (15 to 20 years)
- Also for people who can put aside some money every month on mutual funds. The amount can be as low as Rs. 500 per month
- Even if you do know about mutual funds and investing (maybe you already invest), this course will help you pick the right funds and give you a lot of tips and tricks about investing
- Why invest in the first place?
- The different types of investments
2. Deep Dive into Mutual Funds
- Section Overview
- What is Mutual Fund?
- Types of Mutual Funds
- Expected Returns from Mutual Funds
- Advantages of mutual funds and associated risks
3. Investing in Mutual Funds
- Section Overview
- Why should you research and invest than depending on a financial planner?
- Platform to invest in mutual funds
- Tracking your mutual fund performance
- Researching for mutual funds to invest in
- Putting it all together
Prof. Nainesh Thakkar
For any queries call: 1800 22 9030
Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 6 PM
Saturday: 10 AM to 4 PM
Email at: email@example.com