Certificate in Investor Relation (Jointly with Investor Relations Society, India)
Duration: 1 month
To ensure that the holder of the qualification has an appropriate level of factual knowledge on the regulatory requirements and the financial and market environment within which the investor relations practitioner operate so that they can help their companies to improve Shareholders’ Wealth.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to Investor Relation
- Companies & Regulation
- Financial Markets
- Regulatory environment
- Accounting Valuation and Investment Principles
- Practical Experience
What do we provide?
- Live Audio Conference Calls: 4 hours (1 hours every week) with Industry experts
- Study Material and CD from IR Society India
- Certification Program Completion Certificate from BSE Institute Ltd jointly with IR Society, India
Tentative Program Start Date:
8th March 2017
Who Should Attend?
Freshers in Investor Relations field among corporates professionals, corporate communications officials/ final year MBA students/final year B.com and BBS students/Budding CFOs.
Price - Rs. 5999/-
*Please note that the program start date mentioned here is tentative and subject to change which will be intimated to participants in case of any changes.